CBD Gummies Product Details
Our CBD comes from hemp grown in Kentucky and the gummies are manufactured in the USA. We chose an array of natural ingredients to accompany the power of CBD.
Each pack contains 10 gummies and each gummy contains 25 milligrams of CBD.
As a dietary supplement, take one gummy for 25 milligrams of CBD.
- Organic Turbinado Sugar – this rustic sugar has a golden-brown color and large crystals. It’s only partially refined and retains some of the original molasses that gives it a subtle caramel flavor.
- Organic Tapioca Syrup – tapioca is a starch from the roots of the cassava plant of Brazil. It’s used as an alternative sweetener to ingredients like sucrose or corn syrup.
- Citrus Pectin – pectin is a sugary carbohydrate found in ripe fruit. Because it’s not absorbed by your intestines, this makes it an effective source of fiber as well as a nice natural way to sweeten your gummies.
- Beet Root Color – There are many synthetic molecules for coloring foods that are easy to use – but we hunted to find the best natural way to give a nice red color to our Cherry Jubilees and we found it in the roots of the beet plant.
CBD Chews Product Details
Made from hemp grown in Kentucky, these CBD chews are a great way to get 25 mg of CBD into your system quickly. We also used organic ingredients and natural sweeteners whenever possible. Vegan, non-GMO, and third-party tested for purity, these CBD chews are a sweet and superior way to benefit from CBD and with no risk of the intoxication from THC.
Eat one CBD Chew for 25 milligrams of CBD.
Made with the finest ingredients to complement our CBD, the CBD Chews contain:
- Raw Cane Sugar – unprocessed and often rated as one of the best sugars, raw cane sugar is extracted directly from the sugarcane plant and is not refined. It still retains some of the molasses and moisture from the plant.
- Rice syrup – a traditional sweetener made by soaking white rice along with a little sprouted barley grains to convert the starches into sugars. The modern production methods differ slightly from this – but still use no synthetic chemicals in its creation. Rice syrup is as an attractive sweetener for health conscious consumers because it has almost no fructose and is made primarily of glucose.
- Palm oil – an edible vegetable oil from the fruit of oil palm trees, palm oil contains a rich array of fatty acids. Because of environmental concerns around palm oil production, all of our palm oil is certified by the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
- Sunflower Lecithin - a substance that’s naturally found in your body as well as all living organisms, when used in our chews, it helps with the emulsification between the water and the fatty cannabinoids.