Restful. Relaxing. Wake Refreshed. Stop Counting Sheep!
Why 8 Hour Sleep? Humans, like all animals, need sleep to survive, along with other essentials. Sleep is a vital indicator of overall health and well-being. We spend up to one-third of our lives asleep, and the overall state of our sleep quality remains a concern throughout our lifespan. Most of us know that getting a full night's sleep is important, but too few of us make that time a priority. We who are sleep deprived, have forgotten what being really, truly rested feels like.
How to Sleep Better: 7-9 hours of sleep each night helps our general health in so many ways. Our bodies regenerate while we are sleeping and by doing that, it helps us to lose weight faster, rebuilds cells and regulates the hormones faster. By not having to focus on anything but sleep, we rebuild. Here are ways you can sleep better.
1. Keep a regular sleep schedule.
2. Naturally regulate your sleep-wake cycle.
3. Create a relaxing bedtime routine.
4. Eat right and get regular exercise.
5. Get anxiety and stress in check.
6. Find ways to get back to sleep.
7. Cope with shift work sleep disorder.
8. Know when to see a sleep doctor.